Athlete's Foot Fungus
Micatin For Athlete's Foot Fungus
Relieve the sting and itch, and heal the skin rash and cracks from athlete's foot fungus infections - with Micatin antifungal cream or spray.
Micatin soothes the itching, and alleviates the burning discomfort of athlete's foot fungus - while it kills the fungal infection that causes athlete's foot.
Fungal Infection - Athlete's Foot Fungus
Athlete's Foot Fungus (Tinea Pedis)
Athlete's foot is a fungus that grows in the warm, moist areas between the toes and spreads to the soles, arches, or toenails if left untreated. It is related to ringworm and jock itch fungus.
Symptoms of Athlete's Foot FungusAthlete's foot symptoms can include:
- Itching, stinging, burning between toes and on soles of feet
- Red, tan, or brown skin rash
- A white, wet surface
- Itchy, painful blisters
- Cracking and peeling skin
- Dry skin on sides and soles of feet
Complications from Athlete's Foot FungusAthlete's foot can lead to secondary infections:
- Tissue breakdown
- Soggy skin
- Painful eroded areas between the toes
- Eruption of blisters on your fingers, toes, and hands
Treatment of Athlete's Foot FungusFollow these steps to treat athlete's foot fungal infections:
- Wash and dry the affected area
- Apply a thin layer of Micatin antifungal cream to the affected area twice a day (morning and night) for at least two weeks or as directed by a doctor
- Pay special attention to the spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- If you don't see an improvement after four weeks, see your doctor
- If your athlete's foot recurs frequently, your doctor may recommend that you use Micatin continuously
See your doctor for specific directions.