Micatin For Ringworm Fungus
Ease the itching and flaking, and heal the skin rash from ringworm fungus infections - with Micatin antifungal cream or spray.
Micatin provides relief from the irritating itch and inflammation of ringworm fungus - while it eliminates the fungal infection that causes ringworm.
Fungal Infection - Ringworm Fungus
Ringworm ( Tinea Corporis )
Ringworm is a fungus that grows on the surface of your skin. It is related to athlete's foot and jock itch fungus. Ringworm occurs most often in children.
Symptoms of Ringworm FungusRingworm symptoms can include:
- Itchy, raised, scaly rings on the trunk or face
- Red, tan, or brown skin rash
- A circular inflamed area around the edge with healthy skin in the middle
- A round, flat patch of itchy skin
Treatment of Ringworm FungusFollow these steps to treat ringworm fungal infections:
- Wash and dry the affected area.
- Apply a thin layer of Micatin antifungal cream to the affected area twice a day (morning and night) for at least two weeks or as directed by a doctor
- Extend the application about an inch beyond the visible edge to ensure the best treatment
- If you don't see an improvement after four weeks, see your doctor