Jock Itch Fungus
Micatin For Jock Itch Fungus
Soothe the burning and itching, and eliminate the skin rash from jock itch fungus infections - with Micatin antifungal cream or spray.
Micatin cools inflamed tissues and relieves the itching caused by jock itch fungus - while it destroys the fungal infection that causes jock itch.
Fungal Infection - Jock Itch Fungus
Jock Itch Fungus (Tinea Cruris)
Jock itch is a fungus that grows on the skin of your genitals, inner thighs, and buttocks. It is related to ringworm and athlete's foot fungus.
Symptoms of Jock Itch FungusJock itch symptoms can include:
- Burning, itching, and pain on genitals, inner thighs, buttocks
- Red, tan, or brown skin rash
- Flaking, peeling, and cracking skin
Treatment of Jock Itch FungusFollow these steps to treat jock itch fungal infections:
- If you have athlete's foot, treat at the same time as you treat jock itch
- Wash and dry the affected area
- Apply a thin layer of Micatin antifungal cream to the affected area twice a day (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- Continue treatment for at least two weeks even if the infection appears to have cleared up sooner
- If you don't see an improvement after four weeks, see your doctor
See your doctor for specific directions.